THE ONLY SECURED SYSTEM FOR EDUCATIONAL SERVICES TO LIST DEFAULTERS !083 445 0940 / email@example.com
The idea of “Educational Defaulters” had its founding due to the enormious frustration of having bad or non-paying clients, the never-ending battle to chase the client and listening to all the excuses of why payments have not yet been made. As a smaller or emerging business owner it is not financially viable to start a legal proceedings against these defaulters.
In order to address these frustrations a system (Educational Defaulters) was established for all educational service providers across the board, to list the default payers and warn other business owners of the potential risk.
This inexpensive system will save the business owner from unnecessary headaches.
- To take action and put the power back in your hands.
- The aim is to create and maintain a comprehensive database for the members to access when a new application is received for admission.
- It is a tool that will enable you to inquire from another educational service provider if the listed defaulter has settled their account.
- The educational service provider can also update the status when the account has been settled to clear the client’s record and issue a clearance (defaulter) letter to forward to the new educational service provider.
- The success of the system will depend solely on the effective and accurate updates by the members.
- Create an awareness that there is a system in place to protect the small business owner in the educational sector.